Monday, May 21, 2007

Welcome!

Welcome to the official Denny Creek Brewing blog!

Unlike my personal brewing blog, JBrog, I don't think we'll be publishing brewing notes directly to this blog. That was always a bit more of a chore than it should have been. Normally I log ongoing events and data for a batch of brew in a text file as the brew progresses, then I would transcribe the completed notes to a blog post.

Rather than transcribing the text file, the new plan is to post the text file directly to the server. Then, we can link to it from a page on the main web site. Also, we can add a post here with a link.

This should make the brewing notes better organized and make it easier to find information about a specific batch.

Also in the spirit of better organization, we're planning to number our batches. Batch #1 was the Amber Ale, batch #2 the Hopitat IPA.

Look for another post soon as our little brewing operation continues to evolve!

No comments: